- A complete, super premium pet food for adult dogs with particularly sensitive skin or digestion
- This gentle recipe excludes grains and cereals and contains fresh ocean white fish as an easily digestible source of protein which is naturally high in omega-3 essential fatty acids
- It includes our superfood blend of fruits and plant extracts which consists of citrus extracts to help reduce inflammation and support the immune system; dried fruit extracts containing antioxidants which can help protect against free radicals; cranberries for urinary tract health; curcumin for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties; black pepper to help increase the absorption time of curcumin into the body
- All of our diets contain a blend of nutrients and natural supplements to help promote the optimum health, vitality and condition of your pet; These include prebiotics to aid digestion; joint supplements; sustainably sourced krill to help promote a healthy skin and coat; plus added vitamins and minerals to help support your pet’s dental health; High quality ingredients are selected to create our diets and we do not include any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- All our products are naturally hypoallergenic so you won’t find any wheat gluten, beef, soya or dairy products in any of our recipes; This may reduce the risk of dietary intolerances and allergies that can cause
All our staff are committed to promoting the visions and values of our organisation and to delivering the high standards contained in this policy.
A customer is anyone who encounters Pet-SuppliesUK and includes: current and potential customers, sponsors and business supporters, the media, suppliers, contractors and members of staff.
Our key customer service objectives:
- To ensure that all public contact with Pet-SuppliesUK is met with the highest standards.
- To provide clear and efficient lines of communications to all.
- To provide our services in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner.
- To be active in the promotion of customer feedback, listen and respond accordingly and monitor standards.
- To provide suitable and adequate staff training.
- To exceed customers’ expectations and encourage repeat bookings.
- To set an example with excellent customer care.
If you wish to contact Pet-SuppliesUK regarding any matters about the service the company provides please contact, in the first instance, your local branch; either in writing, by phone, or email. Contact information is available on our website. Alternatively, feedback can be left on the online form.
Pet-SuppliesUK consults its customers through feedback questionnaires. We will monitor our standards of service through evaluation of customer comments, complaints and surveys.
Pet-SuppliesUK communicates within focus groups representing different groups of users. They are invited to discuss all aspects of the company and any implemented changes and improvements made to our customer care procedures.<
Whilst we take great care to ensure that we provide all our services efficiently, courteously and to a high standard, we accept that complaints may be made. A complaint is a valid expression of dissatisfaction and however it is made, by email, letter, telephone or verbally, we will investigate and use it to improve our standards of service.
If at any time you are not happy with the levels of service you receive, please contact your local branch manager who will try their best to resolve your complaint straight away.
You can register your complaint in person, by telephoning your branch manager or by email. We will acknowledge all written complaints within 5 days of receiving the email, at which point your complaint will be investigated. If you are not satisfied with the way in which your complaint has been dealt with, please contact email@example.com
Any action taken that will affect members of staff as a result of a customer complaint will be conveyed to all concerned before a response is given to the customer.
Equal Opportunities Policy
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all; irrespective of their age, gender, class, marital status, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation. We aim to create a working environment which values and respects the variety of life styles within our local communities.
We will strive to ensure that no employee, customer, or any other person connected to the work of Pet-SuppliesUK, experiences unlawful or unfair discrimination or harassment. We are committed to equality of opportunity in which individuals are selected for employment and treated based on their relevant merits.
Website User Policy
Please read our Website User Policy
Please read our Shipping Details Policy
Return & Refund Policy
Please read our Return & Refund Policy