We're a bunch of Devonian dog lovers and experts in pet nutrition who've been developing and producing natural pet food for 50 years. We believe your pets' food should be wholesome, nourishing and uncomplicated so we keep our recipes simple and our meals naturally nutritious.
Composition: Chicken 32.5% (17.5% freshly prepared chicken*, 15% dried ground chicken*), Sweet Potato (28%)*, Peas*, Chicken Fat*, Gelatine, Beet Pulp (source of FOS)*, Dried Fruit (2.3%: apples, pears, blueberries, cranberries), Salmon Oil (1%)*, Brewer's Yeast, Dried Botanicals (0.6%: Fennel, Nettle, Dandelion), Mannan-oligosaccharide (prebiotic), Egg Powder*, Chicory Extract (source of FOS)*, Dried Seaweed, Camomile, Flaxseed Oil*, Glucosamine (300mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (300mg/kg). Yucca. * ingredients thermally pre-treated prior to cold pressing.. Additives (per Kg) Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 18000IU, Vitamin D3 1800IU, Vitamin E 500mg, Vitamin C 200mg. Trace Elements: Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 10mg, Cupric chelate of glycine hydrate 5mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 100mg, Zinc chelate of glycine hydrate 50mg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 70mg, Ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate 35mg, Manganous oxide 50mg, Manganese chelate of glycine hydrate 25mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2mg, Sodium selenite 0.1mg. Contains natural antioxidants. Analytical constituents: Crude Protein 26%, Crude Fibres 4.9%, Crude Oils & Fats 12%, Crude Ash 6.6%, Omega-6 1.9%, Omega-3 0.45%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorus 0.9%.
Features & details
- COLD PRESSED DRY DOG FOOD: Created by taking lots of delicious ingredients and doing as little to them as possible before they reach your dog’s bowl. For dogs aged 2 months+
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Bursting with goodness and made using natural ingredients, along with added vitamins, minerals & botanicals
- GRAIN FREE DRY DOG FOOD: Grain-free chicken recipe making it easier to digest, which is great for sensitive tummies
- COMPLETE MEAL: A complete & balanced meal containing everything your dog needs. You don't need to mix it with anything else, but if you prefer to it's the perfect companion to our wet dog food
- 50 YEARS: Forthglade have over 50 years of making natural, nutritious recipes with high-quality ingredients, no nasties and gentle cooking methods
|Package Dimensions||36.5 x 30.4 x 11.1 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item model number||63533|
|Breed Recommendation||All Breed Sizes|
|Pet Life Stage||All Life Stages|
|Number of Items||1|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||A|
All our staff are committed to promoting the visions and values of our organisation and to delivering the high standards contained in this policy.
A customer is anyone who encounters Pet-SuppliesUK and includes: current and potential customers, sponsors and business supporters, the media, suppliers, contractors and members of staff.
Our key customer service objectives:
- To ensure that all public contact with Pet-SuppliesUK is met with the highest standards.
- To provide clear and efficient lines of communications to all.
- To provide our services in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner.
- To be active in the promotion of customer feedback, listen and respond accordingly and monitor standards.
- To provide suitable and adequate staff training.
- To exceed customers’ expectations and encourage repeat bookings.
- To set an example with excellent customer care.
If you wish to contact Pet-SuppliesUK regarding any matters about the service the company provides please contact, in the first instance, your local branch; either in writing, by phone, or email. Contact information is available on our website. Alternatively, feedback can be left on the online form.
Pet-SuppliesUK consults its customers through feedback questionnaires. We will monitor our standards of service through evaluation of customer comments, complaints and surveys.
Pet-SuppliesUK communicates within focus groups representing different groups of users. They are invited to discuss all aspects of the company and any implemented changes and improvements made to our customer care procedures.<
Whilst we take great care to ensure that we provide all our services efficiently, courteously and to a high standard, we accept that complaints may be made. A complaint is a valid expression of dissatisfaction and however it is made, by email, letter, telephone or verbally, we will investigate and use it to improve our standards of service.
If at any time you are not happy with the levels of service you receive, please contact your local branch manager who will try their best to resolve your complaint straight away.
You can register your complaint in person, by telephoning your branch manager or by email. We will acknowledge all written complaints within 5 days of receiving the email, at which point your complaint will be investigated. If you are not satisfied with the way in which your complaint has been dealt with, please contact email@example.com
Any action taken that will affect members of staff as a result of a customer complaint will be conveyed to all concerned before a response is given to the customer.
Equal Opportunities Policy
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all; irrespective of their age, gender, class, marital status, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation. We aim to create a working environment which values and respects the variety of life styles within our local communities.
We will strive to ensure that no employee, customer, or any other person connected to the work of Pet-SuppliesUK, experiences unlawful or unfair discrimination or harassment. We are committed to equality of opportunity in which individuals are selected for employment and treated based on their relevant merits.
Website User Policy
Please read our Website User Policy
Please read our Shipping Details Policy
Return & Refund Policy
Please read our Return & Refund Policy