Colourful and lightweight house for your small pet.
Hand wash in warm soapy water
Do not scrub over personalisation
Do not submerge in water
Do not put in dishwasher
Please ensure this toy is suitable for your pet's preferences, chewing habits and size, remembering that no toy is completely indestructible. Always supervise your pet during play, and regularly check your pet's toys, removing and replacing them if damaged or if parts become detached and could be a choking hazard, and seek immediate veterinary attention if any material is ingested
Pet Food and Treats:
Always check manufatures guidance for allergic information