THE BED FOR DOGS LIVING THEIR BEST LIFE
Our mission: to produce beds that pass our Quality of Life Test: beds that contribute positively to your dog’s health, happiness & overall wellbeing.
The Dog’s Bed Sound Sleep - designed to help dogs to sleep more soundly.
Sleep is key for your dog’s health
Sleep deprivation can cause:
+ whining & crying at night
+ disorientation during the day & impaired ability to perform routine tasks
+ a build-up of stress hormones
+ aggression & behavioural issues
+ a compromised immune system, increasing infection risks
A good bed like The Dog’s Bed - Sound Sleep is vital for a healthy happy dog. We’ve put a lot of effort into Research & Development to help you to do the best you can for your dog.
A design that appeals to your dog’s nesting instinct
If your dog paws at their bed or curls up when they sleep, they’ll love The Dog’s Bed Sound Sleep which has bolsters & will make them feel less vulnerable. Curling up retains heat & is a tactic your dog's wild ancestors used to shield their organs from predators. A bed with sides helps to satisfy this aspect of your dog’s nesting instinct & makes them feel secure.
Quality is the keystone of our brand
To meet our quality standards & yours, we use premium materials to produce our beds. Quality has been verified by two international third party companies specialising in inspection, testing, verification & certification.
We conducted in-use tests with dogs who have a tendency to pace at night or dig at their bed to design a bed to improve dogs’ quality of life by helping them to feel secure & comfortable at night & help them to sleep better.
The Dog’s Bed Sound Sleep has been designed to last
We maintain rigorous quality controls to ensure that a product of the highest quality is delivered to you in perfect condition.
Features & details
- Small Jet Black plush 58cm diameter round deluxe plush dog bed. Premium 4cm vegan fur contours into a deep & luxurious comforter for your cherished best friend as well as a charming room accessory, injecting style into your living room or bedroom interior
- Ideal puppy receiver bed - welcome your puppy home with luxurious vegan fur which replicates the warmth of mum’s fur & of being in a puppy pile, easing the transition to a new home. Unsurpassed comfort due to unique dual-layer base mattress cushion design - the top layer forms around your dog’s body, while the solid base pad supports your dog’s weight. Generously filled bolsters surround your dog making them feel secure while providing a comfortable headrest
- Satisfies the nesting instinct of dogs who tend to curl up when they sleep - high sides & long vegan fur pile hugs your dog’s body, reducing feelings of vulnerability & anxiety by inducing a sense of security & serenity. Improved sleep - soft texture, self-warming materials & superior body support reduces night pacing associated with anxiety, discomfort & cold
- Bed can be used for years - it comes with stylish, removable covers that are easy to wash & are quick-drying. Replacement covers can be purchased separately for a fraction of the cost of replacing the whole bed
- Produced by global experts in sleep-solutions for dogs & who have been featured in publications such as The Sun, the largest newspaper in the UK, & in Buzzfeed in the US for excellence. Covered by a 1-year limited warranty for manufacturing defects. Customer Support available for the life of your dog’s bed
All our staff are committed to promoting the visions and values of our organisation and to delivering the high standards contained in this policy.
A customer is anyone who encounters Pet-SuppliesUK and includes: current and potential customers, sponsors and business supporters, the media, suppliers, contractors and members of staff.
Our key customer service objectives:
- To ensure that all public contact with Pet-SuppliesUK is met with the highest standards.
- To provide clear and efficient lines of communications to all.
- To provide our services in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner.
- To be active in the promotion of customer feedback, listen and respond accordingly and monitor standards.
- To provide suitable and adequate staff training.
- To exceed customers’ expectations and encourage repeat bookings.
- To set an example with excellent customer care.
If you wish to contact Pet-SuppliesUK regarding any matters about the service the company provides please contact, in the first instance, your local branch; either in writing, by phone, or email. Contact information is available on our website. Alternatively, feedback can be left on the online form.
Pet-SuppliesUK consults its customers through feedback questionnaires. We will monitor our standards of service through evaluation of customer comments, complaints and surveys.
Pet-SuppliesUK communicates within focus groups representing different groups of users. They are invited to discuss all aspects of the company and any implemented changes and improvements made to our customer care procedures.<
Whilst we take great care to ensure that we provide all our services efficiently, courteously and to a high standard, we accept that complaints may be made. A complaint is a valid expression of dissatisfaction and however it is made, by email, letter, telephone or verbally, we will investigate and use it to improve our standards of service.
If at any time you are not happy with the levels of service you receive, please contact your local branch manager who will try their best to resolve your complaint straight away.
You can register your complaint in person, by telephoning your branch manager or by email. We will acknowledge all written complaints within 5 days of receiving the email, at which point your complaint will be investigated. If you are not satisfied with the way in which your complaint has been dealt with, please contact email@example.com
Any action taken that will affect members of staff as a result of a customer complaint will be conveyed to all concerned before a response is given to the customer.
Equal Opportunities Policy
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all; irrespective of their age, gender, class, marital status, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation. We aim to create a working environment which values and respects the variety of life styles within our local communities.
We will strive to ensure that no employee, customer, or any other person connected to the work of Pet-SuppliesUK, experiences unlawful or unfair discrimination or harassment. We are committed to equality of opportunity in which individuals are selected for employment and treated based on their relevant merits.
Website User Policy
Please read our Website User Policy
Please read our Shipping Details Policy
Return & Refund Policy
Please read our Return & Refund Policy